Hey everyone! Hope you all had a cleansing and positive transition into the new year. It's Francesca here, and I want to share some of the growth Clarified experienced in it's first year of creation.
2015 was a magical year for Rachel and I, not only because of the gifts + awareness that the universe brought us, but also because it was the birthing of Clarified, a completely unplanned and welcomed baby.
As I have mentioned in a previous post, the initial idea behind Clarified was so small and humble to begin with. It entailed me coming home from work at Perfect Potion to tell Rachel about all the amazing spiritual and magical properties I had learned that the oils were pulsating with. I wanted to wear the oils around my neck in the little bottles Rachel had picked up, and so did Rachel. But clearly, this idea was not meant to be enjoyed by only us. The idea gained traction and picked up a momentum of it's own. It would have almost been impossible for our little bottles of love not to emerge into the world. The idea came from source, from the universe, and it was gifted to two girls with a passion for healing and essential oils.
SNAPS FROM OUR FIRST PHOTOSHOOT
Although Rachel had always wanted to be a small business owner from a young age, I had not even considered going down the business route until this year when it became clear we just couldn't keep these necklaces to ourselves. All of our friends loved the idea, many people we knew asked for one they could take home for themselves.
The universe is a bit like that sometimes... fight and you only struggle, let go, and something more beautiful and creative may happen.
Momentum picked up with our baby, and both of us discovered the business women deep down inside. Our business is giving us clarity every day, as it grows and our vision was quickly created out of nothing. Hence the name Clarified. We want our baby to grow, and we want it to reach it's full potential. However, we also want it to become what it's really meant to be without too much pushing and pulling.
A SMALL COLLAGE OF ALCHEMISTS ENJOYING OUR BLENDS
WHAT HAVE WE LEARNT THIS YEAR?
- Let go as much as possible of anything that's not in your control, when you develop trust, you may get something even more fulfilling than what your mind could imagine
- Starting a business is easy, once you know what you want to put out into the world, the support + mentors are out there waiting, ready to help you
- Friendship and business partnership is a give + take. Rachel and I are both highly developed in different skills, mindsets, traits and creativity, sometimes we have to meet in the middle to create the yin/yang balance, but without each other, Clarified would be what it is today
- Sometimes you have to let go of the final "result" let the baby steps lead and take you on a journey
- We have learnt the value of using our kindness to better the world, we employ a vegan lifestyle as much as possible and can't wait to inspire others of the benefits this will have on our planet (not to mention the little animals and our hearts)
- Increasing self-confidence through sticking with it whenever there are problems. Sometimes it can seem tough, then we get a beautiful email about how our blend has helped someone and it always seems to be exactly what we need to push us forward.
WITH HELP FROM A FRIEND, THE LOGO IS BORN...