// N E W // Clarified Coffee Face & Body Scrub 180g (Feat. Lavender, May Chang, Fragonia and Atlas Cedarwood
Regular price $39.95
This scrub contains recycled coffee grounds from beans used at Archer Specialty Coffee, Chermside.
Ingredients: coffee grounds, sweet almond oil, organic coconut oil, oats, organic dried lavender flowers, organic dried rose petals, Himalayan rock salt and the certified organic essential oils of Lavender, Fragonia, Atlas Cedarwood and May Chang.
Features & Benefits
- Beneficial for all skin types. It can be used all over the body.
- Coffee grounds provide a course but gentle exfoliation for the skin.
- Salt is detoxifying for the skin, helping to draw out any impurities.
- Oats are calming for sensitive skin types and act as an exfoliator in collaboration with the salt and dried flower petals.
- The oils (coconut and sweet almond) give the skin deep hydration, replacing what oil and dirt that has been cleared away from the coffee/salt.
- The lavender essential oil is calming for the nerves, physically restorative for cracked and dry skin and contains anti-bacterial properties.
- The Atlas Cedarwood encourages cell regeneration.
- Fragonia essential oil has similar properties to Tea Tree but is more gentle on the skin. Beneficial for sensitive skin types. It provides antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal protection for skin while providing relief from tired and sore muscles.
- May Chang has strong antiseptic properties that are particularly useful for treating oily skin, blemishes and acne. It has anti-fungal properties, is beneficial for athletes foot and it can also be used to deodorise and combat excessive perspiration.
This product is handmade locally...and with lots of love, of course!
Shipping within 1-3 business days, item pick up is also available from our Brisbane studio. (Metro Arts, Studio 3.11, 109 Edward St, Brisbane City, 4000 )
Please enter code PICKUP at checkout to receive shipping discount on order.
Warmth & Love,